- A quick fix when you don’t have time for the Regular Pedicure. Relax in our custom pedicure throne and soak your feet in a whirlpool foot bath with a relaxing massage.
- Regular pedicures are great for the removal of dead skin and calluses. Our salon also provides a relaxing 10 minute and hot stone massage for you to sit back and relax, finishing it off with a hot towel for warmth and smoothness.
- This pedicure is ideal for clients with dry skin.Includes the regular pedicure, which starts with a Sea Salt Foot Soak that soothes and softens the calluses and generally adds Callus eliminator, Foot Masque and Hydrating Lotion.
- Paraffin pedicure includes everything in the standard pedicure, plus a paraffin wax dip where warm wax is massaged into your toes, feet and lower legs to hydrate your skin. Paraffin wax is oil-based and known for its pain-alleviating properties.
- The French pedicure is an add-on to the standard pedicure. Polish is applied to the ends of the nails while the rest of the nail is painted with a sheer polish.
- Gel pedicures applied a coat or gel to your nails to extend the life of your pedicure and prevent the polish from chipping.
- Green Tea Spa Pedicure includes everything in the Royal Pedicure plus Reflexology and extended Hot Stone Massage of 25 minutes.Then your feet are dipped into a paraffin wax where warm wax is massaged into your toes, feet and lower legs to hydrate your skin. Then applied with Hydrating Lotion and Skin Balm.
Green Tea Spa Pedicure